Monday, March 7, 2011

I want to serve My Country and my People






Dear Friends,
Welcome to my page. And I’m so thankful to see you all are inserted on my page. And make me to do more and more creation to hospitality industry as well as to my country.
I like to share my knowledge with my loving sri Lankans. So last few years I worked hard to make my dreams come true.
And I like to share my some of accctivies which I linked so far

  1. By visiting to my web site you will able to access new flavors of cooking : www.chefduminda.com
  2. Program for Sirasa Tv Channel
  3. Writing to Rasasaraniya Paper
  4. Cookery demonstration to Foreign tourist
  5. Cookery demonstration to public
  6. Executive chef to a Hotel
  7. Writhing to Australian web site : www.thelankan3000.webnode.com



No comments:

Post a Comment